HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SLIPPERS
TOVA slippers are hand-crafted from 100% merino wool and 100% genuine cattle-hide leather.
Wool contains a natural oil called lanolin, which is somewhat dirt- and water-repellant.
We recommend the following maintenance:
- Remove dust regularly by beating the slippers together outdoors.
- Alternatively, remove dust and debris with a brush or a vacuum.
- Remove stains with a damp cloth and a mild detergent.
- Freshen by airing outdoors, especially on cold, crisp days.
- To maintain their shape, we recommend that you do not wash the slippers.*
*During production slippers are blocked on a shoe last. If wool gets soaked and agitated, it will matt & shrink. If the slipper is washed on the wool cycle of a washing machine, the slipper will probably shrink one to two sizes.